|Model Name/Number||PX-300 to PX 2000|
|Air Flow Rate||170 to 2500 CFM @ 60" H20|
|Impeller||Machined from 6061 aluminum billet|
|Ambient Temperature Range||Upto 105 Deg F|
|Intake Air Temperature||Upto 120 Deg F Intake as Standard|
|Blower Intake Filter||Two Stage Synthetic Filter Housing,5 Micron @ 99% Efficiency|
The new PX-series blowers offer unmatched efficiency. Compared to other high efficiency centrifugal blowers, including Paxtons own AT-series, the PX-series is 33% more efficient, with blower efficiencies as high as 80%. That means youll use 33% less energy!
Paxton has completely redesigned the blower impellers and scrolls, improving aerodynamics to generate 33% more airflow per horsepower input.
- The PX-2000 generates as much as 1500 cfm of air flow, with its 20 hp motor. Compare this with only 1125 cfm of air flow with typical 20 hp blowers.
- The PX-1500 uses a 15 hp motor but generates as much air flow as standard 20 hp blower. That means youll save over $2000 in electrical costs annually thats 25% of the operating cost. Similar savings are seen with other hp blowers.
- The PX-series generates less heat, turning more energy into air power.
- Less Heat = More Air Power
- Less Heat = Longer Blower Life
- Lower Energy Use per CFM of air generated
- High load capacity bearing at rated speeds for long bearing life. ABEC7 Super Precision Angular Contact bearings made in the USA.
- Stringent balancing, quality control and testing prior to leaving the factory
Standard Motors, NEMA Premium Efficiency
| || ||Low||Hi|| || |
|5 hp||50 Hz||190||380||184TC||160|
|5 hp||60 Hz||230||460||184TC||160|